|Anonymous | Login||2016-07-28 06:42 CEST|
|My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0001880||Kdenlive||Effects||public||2010-11-16 15:34||2011-06-10 10:50|
|Platform||Linux||OS||Ubuntu Linux||OS Version||10.04|
|Product Version||Recent git|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version||0.8|
|Summary||0001880: Adding Pan & Zoom effect to a title clip causes the text to stretch horizonally.|
|Description||I have title clips that contain just text and when I add the Pan & Zoom effect to the clips, it stretches the text horizontally, even though I don't change any other properties of the effect; i.e., it is still sized as 100%.|
|Steps To Reproduce||Create a title clip with one line of text that stretches across most of the editor window. |
Center the text and click OK.
Add it to the timeline.
Add the same clip again to the timeline right next to this one.
Add the Pan & Zoom effect to the first clip and just leave the defaults.
Play both clips and you will see how the text is stretched in the one with the effect and not with the raw clip.
|Additional Information||Bug was not present in 0.7.8.|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Build/Install Method||Other Method?|
|This appears to be an issue with MLT 0.5.11. After I first discovered the problem, I downgraded back to Kdenlive 0.7.8 by uninstalling 0.7.9, changing the PPA and reinstalling. When I reloaded my project in Kdenlive and put the playhead on one of the title clips that had the Pan & Zoom effect, I could see that the text was still stretched. So I checked the version of MLT and it was still 0.5.11. So I uninstalled and reinstalled to get back to 0.5.10. Then when I loaded my project and looked at the clips in question, they were no longer stretched.|
Unable to reproduce using a HD 720p 29.97 project setting. I am using mlt git head (probably newer than your pre-release 0.5.11 package). What project setting are you using? There was some rework in the plugin behind Pan & Zoom to fix some other bugs that could have affected this, but your package could have grabbed MLT at an interim point, or it could be affected by your project setting.
|I reproduced this with a DV NTSC project.|
|Fixed in MLT git commit 40c6306.|
|2010-11-16 15:34||jjfro||New Issue|
|2010-11-19 01:11||jjfro||Note Added: 0006076|
|2010-11-20 06:58||ddennedy||Note Added: 0006090|
|2010-11-20 06:58||ddennedy||Assigned To||=> ddennedy|
|2010-11-20 06:58||ddennedy||Status||new => feedback|
|2010-11-20 07:10||ddennedy||Note Added: 0006091|
|2010-11-20 07:22||ddennedy||Note Added: 0006092|
|2010-11-20 07:22||ddennedy||Status||feedback => resolved|
|2010-11-20 07:22||ddennedy||Fixed in Version||=> 0.7.9|
|2010-11-20 07:22||ddennedy||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2011-04-26 21:57||j-b-m||Fixed in Version||0.7.9 => 0.8|
|2011-06-10 10:50||Granjow||Status||resolved => closed|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2016 MantisBT Team|